Easy Return (Domestic and International)
All returned merchandise must be in brand new condition, unworn, and unaltered, with tags still attached. Honig’s reserves the right to refuse returned merchandise if any of these conditions are not met.
You may return your purchase within 30 Days of the received date for a full refund of the merchandise value, minus $8.00 if you use our prepaid (UPS return label). Items returned after 30 days are at the discretion of the Customer Service Manager.
Items will not be accepted for return after 90 days of invoice date in any circumstance.
If you would like to RETURN your merchandise, please follow the instructions of the Return Form received in your original packaging.
- Complete a Return and Exchange Form which was included in your original package or click here to download and print a Return and Exchange Form.
- Fill out and print a UPS Prepaid Return Label (here). Use of this label will incur an $8.00 fee which will be deducted from your return.
- Drop off at your nearest UPS store.
You may also use your own shipping method; however, Honig’s cannot pay for shipping or provide reimbursement for lost or damaged packages shipped via any other shipping method.
Please contact CustomerService@Honigs.com for additional help or questions.
If you choose to use your own shipping method, please insure your package and mail to:
445 Bryant St.
Denver, CO 80204
Alaska, Hawaii, and International orders
Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to offer pre-paid return labels for shipments from these areas. Please contact us at CustomerService@Honigs.com to help you with additional details.
Special Note on Returns
- Try on each item BEFORE you wear it on the field or court for a game. Please note, that once the item has been WORN, it is no longer returnable or exchangeable.
- Shoes are not returnable if worn. In addition, shoes are not returnable for any reason after the original season for which they were purchased has passed.
- Hats must be returned in a box. We will not exchange, credit or refund any hat that is not returned in a box or that has been worn.
- Slacks that have been hemmed or altered are NOT returnable or eligible for exchange, and alteration charges are NOT refundable.
In addition, please note, you MAY NOT RETURN THE FOLLOWING: Personalized or custom items that have been hemmed/altered, monogrammed, embroidered, lettered, or numbered; supporters, briefs or underpants of any kind; items that have been used, worn or washed; hats which have been creased.
Please email our Customer Service Department for any exchanges you may need to make. We strive to help each individual customer find the perfect fit. Each order number may receive one FREE exchange. If you need more than one item exchanged on an order, and it is done in two separate transactions, you will be responsible for the shipping charges incurred after more than one exchange.
Defective Item Policy
PRIOR APPROVAL must be received before returning items that may be defective. Customers MUST email CustomerService@Honigs.com to begin the dialogue about the item in question. The customer will then be given one of two options:
- Return the product to Honig’s via a return label provided by Honig’s. When the item is received at Honig’s, our return department will inspect the item, if it is deemed defective, a replacement will be sent via ground shipping to the customer at no charge.
- Photographic Proof. If customer can provide photos of the defective item, via email (CustomerService@Honigs.com), and Honig’s Returns Department deems the item defective, a replacement item will be sent via ground shipping to the customer.